- Contact Us
City of Comanche Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - July 27, 2018
City of Comanche is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and yo... [more...]
The City of Comanche Manager is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.