- Contact Us
Toys 4 Tots Registrations - November 06, 2018
Registration for Comanche Area Toys 4 Tots will be at 301 Oak Main, Comanche, OK on Tuesday, Nove... [more...]
Fire Dept. Flushing Hydrants - October 29, 2018
Fire Department will be flushing hydrants Monday, November 5th through Sunday, November 11th. [more...]
City of Comanche Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - July 27, 2018
City of Comanche is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and yo... [more...]
The City of Comanche Manager is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.